I have read that a good way to keep cats from walking on counters and tables is to cover them with aluminum foil because the cats don’t like the sound of crinkling foil or the feel of it under their paws. This guy decided to test the idea in this video experiment. Watch the video to find out.
Click the button to Follow us on Twitter to be notifed of new fun cat videos ==>
- Amazing Slow Motion Cat Jumps
- Something for your Cat to Watch – Yellow Tang Fish
- Cute Sleeping Kitten
- Memory from Cats on Stage in HD
- Lion Plays Soccer
- Cat Snoring Loudly
- Cat Always Has Fresh Water
- It’s #Caterday — Let me Sleep In!
- How Not to Institute a Cat Diet and Exercise program
- Cats will do Anything for Food
- Cat Catches two Flies at Once
- Kitty Goes for a Swim
- Bird and Cat Playing
- Cat Watching Cartoon Birds on TV
- Mother Dog and Her Foster Kittens
- Skateboarding Cat???
- Dog Gives Cat a Bath
- Who Says you Can’t Train a Cat?
- Swiffer has Nothing to Compare with this Feline Dust Mop
- Cat Attacks Strange Bird
- It’s Way Past Kitty’s Bedtime
- Cat and Dog – Who Da Boss?
- Cat Dog and Hedgehog are Best Friends
- Kitty Likes Warm Bath
- Cat says NO to bath
- Cat Captures Cat
- Cat Adopts Squirrel Babies
- Cat and Rabbit
- Cat and Bird
- Cat Foil
- Cat Bath
- Vacuum Cat